5th Annual Innovation Engineering Users Conference
The conference may be over, but you don't have to miss the content.
Please, join us for a series of webinars that will cover the conference from kick-off to wrap up.
October 27, 2017, 11am - 1pm ET :: The State of Innovation Engineering
Whether you're a seasoned Innovation Engineering Black Belt or have no experience at all with the system, this webinar will bring you up to speed on the exciting discoveries, learnings and new releases and announcements for Innovation Engineering system.
- How Innovation Engineering is now "ready for launch" for complex organization
- What the Innovation Engineering Institute has learned over the last 12 months - including the size of the impact of the system, the current ROI of the approach, and what's needed to make systemic innovation sustain.
- The highlights of the improvements and additions to Innovation Engineering Labs , the cloud-based software that makes it easier to apply the Innovation Engineering skills.
- The evolution of professional development and on-campus courses to more directly address people throughout the organization - from those on the front lines to those in the c-suite.
November 10, 2017, 11am - 1pm ET :: Advanced Leadership of Innovation Strategy & Engagement
Of course leadership engagement in any change is critical, but what exactly is their role within innovation? In this 2-part webinar we'll cover key topics from the Innovation Engineering Leadership Course including what specific things leaders should do and how to engage employees.
Part 1 (11a-12p) - 10 Advanced Innovation Strategy Practices of Great Leaders:
- How to crafta clear and motivating strategy
- A framework for identifying the right people and a plan for engaging them
- How to organize and operationalize innovation at all levels
- How to set clear boundaries for innovation without crushing it
Part 2 (12p-1p) - Systems for Igniting Cultural Engagement:
- How to turn innovations into business opportunities you can take action on
- How to transition innovations into the business fast
- How to reduce re-work while still doing cycles of experimentation
- How to enable everyone to work smarter right now - no matter their position or role
- How to hardwire collaboration as a way of working
November 17, 2017, 12:30pm - 1:30pm :: A 3-Year Plan for Innovation Culture Change
Many organizations have "create a culture of innovation" on their to-do list, but don't know what exactly that should be. In this webinar we'll take you through a sample plan for rolling out innovation in a 3-year plan to transform the culture.
- Who and how to enroll people into the plan
- How to build excitement and confidence in innovation systems
- How to grow the impact and engagement of employees and projects
- What systems to put in place to sustain the change
November 30, 2017, 12:30pm - 1:30pm :: Frameworks for Addressing Fear and Change
By it's very nature, innovation creates change. Change creates fear. And fear can be a block to real innovation. Or can it? Chris Powell, CEO of Talmetrix, has 25+ years of experience in HR and leadership and shares frameworks and insights for how to identify and addressfear in yourself, your teams and your organization.
- How fear can be a help or hinderance to change
- How diversity and fear effect one another
- How to identify fear and take action
- Timelines and models for "moving through" change
January 12, 2017, 12:30pm - 1:30pm :: Teamwork in Today's Innovation Age
To work at the speed of innovation means your team needs to be in synch for speed. In this webinar we'll talk about what dynamics are at play for teams and how to set up for innovation success.
- How to keep teams moving in the same direction
- How to identify if your environment is built for highly functioning teams
- The biggest driver that helps teams move quickly
January 19, 2017, 12:30pm - 1:30pm :: Lessons from the Olympic Games that can Make Your Innovation Program Gold Medal
What's the different between a world record holder and Olympic Gold? In large part, mental preparation. In this webinar, leadership coach Colin Guthrie, explains how his work coaching olympic medal winning athletes translates to the business world. He'll open your mind to what it takes to help great teams and leaders perform their best when it matters most.
- •What physical changes take place under high stress
- Why even practice doesn't effect performance under stress
- How collaboration and communication impact performance
6th Annual Innovation Engineering Users Conference
September 24-26, 2018 :: Cincinnati, Ohio
Early registration for the 2018 Conference is open - get in early!
The cost to attend will go up after the schedule of events is announced.